How to Accessorize Your Wedding DressYWG - Mar 2020
This season, Bridal Fashion Week has astonished us with some latest trends that were just on point! We saw new amazing wedding gowns for 2016 that vary between plunging neckline, two pieces, pants and more. But how to accessorize them? If you've already said yes to your dress, have you got your jewelry yet? If not, we will help you accessorize your wedding gown by these chic and amazing jewelry pieces that will amaze you.
This guide will tell you how to pick your jewelry according to your dress and how to style them.
1. Plunging Neckline Dress: A Statement Necklace, Bracelet and Earrings
2. Two-Pieces Dress: Earrings and A Bracelet
3. Strapless Dress: Pearl Power (Necklace, Bracelet and Earrings)
4. One Shoulder Dress: A Statement Bracelet and Earrings
5. High Neckline: Earrings and Bracelet
6. Short Strapless Dress: Victorian Necklace and Tiny Pearls Bracelet
7. Slender with Plunging Neckline Dress: A Statement Choker and A Simple Bracelet
8. Pants Wedding Dress: Earrings and Bracelet
By: YWG Team